Thursday 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas






I Have been very neglectful of my little blog and I apologise to my followers :)  I have been madly sewing up a a storm to reach you before Christmas - feeling a little like Santa's helper.

I just have 3 dolls left - I had better hurry up (these are for family and my little girl Ruby)


My plans for 2012

1. Some changes that will be made - I shall create a doll and list her for sale to adopt - all dolls will still come with a birth cetitificate. I will ask who would like blonde hair/blue eyes, brown hair/blue eyes etc and then pop them up for sale not auction and not random org. I may use either an etsy or bigcartel platform to sell my creations. These dolls will vary from $75 and up depending on the amount of work involved, embellishments, extras.

2. The other option is if you are desperate for a custom order - I will have on offer one custom spot per month (via auction) if you are after something a bit more specific, certain colours, or a doll similar to one in my albums. (NEXT custom spot will be around 10th January)

3. I also will have a new range of special dolls that I will be introducing in 2012

If you have any further questions please email me at littlepinkteaparty@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment