Sunday 30 October 2011

* Dolls And Daydreams - Doll And Softie PDF Sewing Patterns: Dress Up Doll, Doll Clothes and Shoes Finished at Last! Hooray!!

I am loving this pattern from the lovely Sarah over at Dolls and daydreams - Thinking of introducing one of these patterns into the LPTP collection - what do you think - Have a look at the dress up dolly and shoes - how adorable!

* Dolls And Daydreams - Doll And Softie PDF Sewing Patterns: Dress Up Doll, Doll Clothes and Shoes Finished at Last! Hooray!!:

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo. Thank you for following me on my blog and for your kind comments, Love your dolly she is a real cutie.
    I love Doll and Daydreams dolls as well. I am just making the Ballerina for my grand-daughter for Christmas.
    Hugs
    Bev.xx

    ReplyDelete