Monday 31 October 2011

November Custom Doll Auction Spot





                                                                                                             (click on this image to enlarge)


It's almost Christmas.......


Up for Auction is a Christmas Custom Spot - You and I design a doll together, using pics from my albums for inspiration! Lots of various hairstyles to choose from and clothing to choose from! (Overseas postage extra) Just advise me if you are from OS. 

All my dolls are one of a kind - created and designed with lots of love and care to detail. I only use the best fabrics available and strive to offer you a gorgeous and unique doll like no other! They even come with their very own birth certificate for collectors or just for fun.

Please let me know if you have any questions - especially my new liker's (please have a browse through my albums) I love to create shabby chic inspired dolls, vintage inspired, fun and playful dolls - pretty much whatever you want I will try my best to work with you to get exactly what you want.

Please note - I closed off custom orders 3 months ago and now create dolls that are available to adopt, so customs are very few and far between (once per month). Happy bidding and I cant wait to see who its going to be!!! 

This 1st November Auction will end 8pm South Australia time - if you would like to take part I would love for you to join me over at my Facebook page.....




http://www.facebook.com/LPTeaParty









1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Tiffany from Hawaii - you have won your second custom spot xx

    ReplyDelete